Monday, November 15, 2010

Comfort Food

I've been asking my coworker, Rodger, for his Mac 'n Cheese recipe for well over a year now! He finally got his act together and delivered! Thanks to him and his wife. Turned out AWESOME I must say. I was so eager to try it, I scooped a bowl out and then remembered I needed to take a picture. Hence, the sinking corner.


Rodger's Mac 'n Cheese

1 box medium pasta shells
1 box (brick) Velveeta cheese
1 stick butter
1 can evaporated milk
milk

Cook shells per package directions. Drain and return to pot. Over medium heat, melt in butter and Velveeta cheese, cubed. Add can of evaporated milk. Once everything is combined, add a couple splashes of milk to the top (like cereal). Pour into a casserole dish and bake 30 minutes at 350'.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to try this along with an apple pie dessert. kthxbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also when is the first annual 7-course dinner meal for the upcoming holiday season?

    ReplyDelete